Thursday, November 8, 2012

BTS Video of Jennifer Lawrence for ELLE Magazine and Interview



Here is some of her interview

On saying what she’s thinking: “I never know what’s going to come out of my mouth, and it’s horrible. I don’t find it positive in any way. When I get older, I’ll be more mature and poised. And I’ll have control over my mouth. One day, I’m going to grow up…When we leave, I’m going to have a knot in my stomach. I’m going to be like, ‘Oh, did I say something wrong? I’m going to get in trouble!’”

On living modestly: “Ten million dollars and I’m still living in my parents’ condo…I’ve always lived in a tiny rat-infested apartment in New York, or a little condo in L.A., or a normal house in Kentucky. I think it would be very bizarre to live in a big mansion by myself.”

Full Interview at ELLE.com Via: thehob

No comments:

Post a Comment